Kim covers Glamour

Kim Kardashian covers February 2011 issue of Glamour magazine.

Set to hit newsstands on Tuesday (January 11), the brunette beauty dished on a number of topics ranging from her sex symbol status to her famous family constantly being in the public eye.

Highlights from the interview are as follows:

On being a sex symbol: “It’s definitely powerful. I don’t find myself as sexy as everyone thinks. I’m a lot more insecure than people would assume, but with little stupid things. When I get dressed, I’m always so indecisive.”

On posing for Playboy: “It was an independence thing for me. I was always by the book, such the straight arrow when it came to pleasing my parents and being a good daughter. I felt like this was one decision that only I could make. And I think it looks great. I’ll have those pictures forever.”

On having every aspect of her family’s life recorded: “If there’s something that we’re going through, it’s going to get out anyway. It’ll be on the cover of a tabloid, and it’ll be twisted the completely wrong way. So why not tell our story?”

On women being comfortable with their bodies: “It’s a process. You have to learn to accept it. You have to learn to like what you see in the mirror. There are definitely times when I don’t feel like myself, but you have to fake it until you make it.”

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
+ check all images, including 4 HQ's (ups to JJ) here.

0 komentarai (-ų)