Sin City NYE.

Kim hosted a New Year's Eve party at TAO in Las Vegas. She looked glamorous, partied the night away with Rob & her girlfriends, and.. presented her first single ever. Watch the video here!
The track is called "Turn It Up", and it's written & produced by The Dream, and Hype Williams produced the video. :) Can't wait to hear the HQ version of the song!
Anyway, there's 71 HQ in the gallery you have to check out!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I also wanted to wish everybody a late Happy New Year! :D I wasn't able to do that earlier. I wish the best and only the best to all of you. :) Thank you for supporting Kim Daily! It means sooo much to me. I also have to apologize for not updating it at times.. But, shit happens. I have to hope this year will be different. Kim Daily has to be the best in 2011!! We're celebrating 2 years anniversary this year, cunts!! Wooohooo!! And don't forget to follow KD on Twitter. :P
Much love, Webmiss. ♥

0 komentarai (-ų)