1 year online!



Kim-Daily - 1 year online!

Today we are celebrating one hell of a party - Kim Daily's first birthday!
First of all, I'd like to thank Kim, because without her, of course, this blog would never exist. (:
I'd also like to thank every single visitor that had ever came to this blog. It means a lot to me.
And of course, I was far from the Webmiss I should be and I apologize for that. :)
Kim Daily is just a baby now and is growing slowly, but here we are - one year old already.
I'm hoping one day Kim Daily could turn from a blog to a normal site and have a normal gallery, but I guess growing
takes time. And so far I'm happy for what I have.
It feels weird that a year went by so fast, but it's been a good year, I think. x]
Thank you for the support.
Love, Webmiss.

0 komentarai (-ų)