Kim covers DuJour


Kim covers DuJour's Spring 2013 Issue. See these beautiful shots of the photoshoot in our gallery! It has to be one of the most beautiful photoshoots Kim has ever done! Plus, the photographer is just incredible, too.

During the interview, Kim shared that Kanye West has helped her tame down her tendencies to let everyone see everything about her life during this special time in her life:
"My boyfriend has taught me a lot about privacy. I'm ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships. I'm realizing everyone doesn't need to know everything. I'm shifting my priorities."
 Kim will also call it quits on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” with the 9th season.

DuJour's Spring 2013 Issue - 12 MQs

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

0 komentarai (-ų)