Kim Daily - 3 years online!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM DAILY!!

Today, exactly 3 years ago, Kim Daily was created. :) Such long time, isn't it? Throughout these years the site has changed a lot and grown, this very day I'm beyond proud of it!

Kim Daily is like a baby to me, so I really appreciate every single visitor and follower.. It means so much to me, I can't explain. :) This year, Kim Daily is nominated for Best Kim Fansite at Kardashian Fan Awards, I still can't get over it. -.- I want to thank every single person that nominated!! 
 Please take time to vote every single day, throughout Twitter and Tumblr. :) My mission is to show that even a little fansite can win too!

I want to send special thanks to Kimberly - nothing would be done without you! This is dedicated to You, and I love You. Always and forever. :)

Love, webmiss. x

0 komentarai (-ų)