Kimberly files for divorce

Kimberly officially filed papers on October 31 for divorce from Kris Humphries after two months of marriage.
Hes statement reads:
After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don’t work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best.
 Kris Humphries, however, feels different. Reportedly, he told:
I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents.I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work.
 What I can say, is we have to show support to Kim, let her know we're there for her, and stay strong for her! She's way better than that. And the haters.. I'm personally getting really sick of them. I'm devastated. Honestly. I continue unfollowing everyone who says anything or retweets anything that comments something negative about Kimmy. If that means I will be left following only the whole Kardashian/Jenner Klan, so be it. :) The world is being very unfair right now and full of hate. Very very, very low and sad. I will never understand how could anyone hate and/or pick on someone who is going through something like this. This is a human, and his life, you know, not a joke. That is very weak and low. Only a bastard  can find pleasure in others pain.
We also have to get #WeStandByKim and #LoveYouKim trending instead of the ones that are trending topis now and shall not be named.
Thank you to everyone who supports Kimberly.

As for Kimberly, stay strong. :) You're a Hero, and a true woman. You've always been a role model. We're there for you. 
ALWAYS.

0 komentarai (-ų)